There are currently no funding opportunities available. To stay updated about future funding opportunities, sign up for our mailing list by typing your email address in the “Stay Informed” box in the top right-hand corner above.
In February 2014, the Health Impact Project issued its fourth call for proposals to support two types of initiatives: health impact assessment, or HIA, demonstration projects that inform a specific decision; and HIA program grants that enable organizations with experience with HIAs to develop sustainable HIA programs that integrate the assessments and related approaches in policymaking at the local, state, or tribal levels.
2014 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2014 CFP
- Listen to the Demonstration Project webinar (slides)
- Listen to the HIA Program Grant webinar (slides)
- Learn about HIA Programs and HIA-based tools and approaches
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
2012 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2012 CFP
2011 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2011 CFP