In February 2014, the Health Impact Project issued its fourth call for proposals to support two types of initiatives: health impact assessment, or HIA, demonstration projects that inform a specific decision; and HIA program grants that enable organizations with experience with HIAs to develop sustainable HIA programs that integrate the assessments and related approaches in policymaking at the local, state, or tribal levels.
The deadline to submit brief proposals has passed. The Health Impact Project will notify applicants via email by April 30, 2014 about whether they are invited to submit a full proposal. Full proposals will include a more detailed proposal narrative, budget, and budget narrative. Full proposals are due June 25, 2014 by 6 p.m. Eastern time.
To stay updated about future funding opportunities, sign up for our mailing list by typing your email address in the “Stay Informed” box in the top right-hand corner above.
2014 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2014 CFP
- Listen to the Demonstration Project webinar (slides)
- Listen to the HIA Program Grant webinar (slides)
- Learn about HIA Programs and HIA-based tools and approaches
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
2012 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2012 CFP
2011 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2011 CFP