- Mar 11 Open comment period for Minimum Elements and Practice Standards for HIA The open comment period will run from March 3 - April 30, 2014.
- Mar 07 Health Impact Assessment for Improved Commnity Design Funding Opportunity CDC announces funding for HIAs to improve community design
- Mar 06 Funding From The California Endowment To Support Health Impact Assessments We are thrilled to continue our partnership with The California Endowment to support HIAs in California.
- Feb 28 Register for Webinars to Learn More about HIA Funding The Health Impact Project will host two webinars for interested applicants to learn more about the current Call for Proposals (CFP).
- Feb 12 New Funding Available to Incorporate Health in Public Policy Decisions The Health Impact Project announces the fourth national call for proposals to fund health impact assessments (HIA) through demonstration project and program grants.
HIA supports healthier communities by helping policy makers see and address the impacts on human health when considering decisions in other areas, like transportation, agriculture and energy. more »