- Apr 09 Registration open for HIA of the Americas 2014 Workshop Registration is now open for the fifth HIA of the Americas workshop hosted by the Society of Practitioners of HIA (SOPHIA) in Oakland, California (September 15-16, 2014).
- Mar 24 Registration open for SFDPH HIA Practitioner Training Registration is now open for the San Francisco Department of Public Health's annual Health Impact Assessment Practitioners' Training (July 14-17, 2014)
- Mar 17 Grantee news coverage: The Wichita Eagle--Health impact assessments leading to changes for Wichita bus system
- Mar 14 Additional HIA Funding for Big City Health Coalition Members Additional funding available for three demonstration projects thanks to support from the de Beaumont Foundation.
- Mar 11 Open comment period for Minimum Elements and Practice Standards for HIA The open comment period will run from March 3 - April 30, 2014.
HIA supports healthier communities by helping policy makers see and address the impacts on human health when considering decisions in other areas, like transportation, agriculture and energy. more »