- Jul 14 Grantee news coverage: WKMS--Building Health Into Decision-Making: Shawnee Fossil Plant Study in Final Phase
- Jun 20 Grantee news coverage: Kansas Public Radio--Expanded Liquor Sales In Kansas Could Have Health Consequences
- Jun 16 GIH Bulletin: Health Impact Assessments - A Pathway to Health Equity "The legislation passed, and this increasingly popular and effective tool - the HIA - was credited for helping inform policy that will lead to better health for Minnesota students."
- May 22 Grantee news coverage: Michigan State University Today--New toolkit gauges health impact of development
- May 20 Health Impact Project seeking HIA training and technical assistance providers Submit requested materials by June 25, 2014.
HIA supports healthier communities by helping policy makers see and address the impacts on human health when considering decisions in other areas, like transportation, agriculture and energy. more »